QuMind powers smart business decisions using our market leading self-serve digital research technology. Our platform is mobile-first, with seamlessly integrated Qual AND Quant data collection, insight community, AI and analysis technology.
We are a self-serve digital research software provider. We form part of the MindMover group which includes MindMover Insight Consulting. Market insights has been part of what we do since 1999. MindMover was one of the first agencies to see the power of online research, and we’ve been innovating new technology ever since!
We have an in-house, experienced, UK-based team of software developers. We have created every tool and piece of software in-house over 19 years. Our platform offers digital research tools such as survey programming, insight communities, online Qual, project management, reporting & analysis and text analytics to name just a few!
End-to-end survey management - mobile-first
Talk to your audience on any device & collect the facts with our survey tool. Spot the trends and analyse the data with our reporting, analysis and text analytics tools.
Seamlessly survey and interview your customers, potential customers, employees, patients, or anybody else! Invite respondents to take branded, mobile-friendly, engaging & professional looking surveys via our email invitation tool. Use your email lists, own panel, insight community, external panel, social media and any other source to send out invites. Our large library of interactive questions will keep your survey respondents engaged. Collect the data in real-time and analyse it using our suite of reporting, analysis and text analytics tools. Our platform has all the tools you need!
Whether you are looking to perform market research, Voice of the customer (VoC) or Voice of the employee research, our platform is best placed to meet your self-serve needs. If you need some help then we can provide that too!
Online insight & pop-up communities
Online insight and pop-up communities put the customer at the heart of your business. Recruit, host, manage & incentivise your community from A to Z using our suite of panellist and community management tools.
Create bespoke on-brand community portals, built with mobile devices in mind. Interact with members using market-leading engaging community widgets. Including gamification leader boards and image and video interactions, the list is endless!
Talk to your members via interactive discussion groups and forums using text AND video. Incentivise your members using our incentive management system or link to third parties. It’s all up to you!
Visualise and benchmark your results in powerful dashboards. Build your own or have them built for you.
Online Qual: focus groups, bulletin boards, forums, diaries and live chats
Engage your customers via media-rich interactive Qual tools. Our platform is very user-friendly meaning you can set up a Qual group in a short space of time.
Find out the "why?" and create deeper insights using our online Qual platform.
Start conversations, letting your customers post and comment on all manner of different topics. Collect instant, real-time feedback on your marketing, concept or packaging. Understand what the audience really thinks about them. Set your respondents tasks to complete each day or week. Ask them to record it via video. The level of interactivity is unlimited!
Features include (among other things):
AI powered text analytics
Image and file uploads
Drag and drop and other interactive question types
Reporting and analysis
Handle all of your reporting and analysis from the same platform. Create top lines, tables and charts that get you insights fast.
Export raw data in SPSS, Excel, Q and other major formats.
Run quick, automated charts off your top lines.
Create real-time reporting dashboards, including automated charts and word clouds.
Construct cross-tabulations with simple to complex breaks.
Weight and significance test your data.
Run analysis on open-ended questions from Quant AND Qual studies such as sentence-level analysis with our AI powered analytics tools.
Intuitive and dynamic features
Select question type and drag and drop into survey build screen
Add question text, media, routing, etc
Preview question & save
Become an expert survey builder in no time
Do anything a full-time survey programmer can do, with an easy-to-use drag and drop interface.
- Create custom surveys or use templates easily
- 60+ question types in our question library
- Simple single/multi select question types to grids
- Interactive, mobile-first questions, including sliders, ranking and card sorts
- Interactive elements such as heat maps and dial testing
- Multimedia questions allow for shelf tests, images, and video
- Collect user-generated content using photos and videos
- Survey routing logic (conditional, skips, etc)
- Easily set up complex routing & check (e.g. block rotations, loops,randomising/shuffle questions and sections)
- Automatic quality checking tools (e.g. require answers to open questions, limit number of responses, red herring questions)
- User-friendly system to create quotas, from simple demographics to complex least-filled, block rotation techniques
- Custom question libraries to save programming time
- Many more features!
Fully branded and customised survey templates
Mobile first, works on any device
Template questions available at the click of a button
A suite of 60+ template questions at your disposal with scope for customisation.
Image and videos
Drag and drop, card sorts, baskets and ranking
Hot spot and heatmap
- Reporting & Analysis Suite
Raw data exporting
Seamless raw data exporting Ms Excel (csv.), SPSS, Q-software, PRN and other major formats
Export raw data based on date ranges, sources, respondent status, other key variables/fields and device used
Create and download data maps
Handle all of your top line exports of results from the same platform – create automated tables and charts that get you insights fast.
- View counts and or percentages
- Visualise data in charts
- Create top breaks
- Generate automatic word clouds
- Many more features!
Real-time data view
Create reporting links for your clients and other stakeholders.
Select which questions to show
Cross tabulation analysis tool
Easily export to Excel using the advanced tabulation tool.
- Build simple and complex cross tabulations
- Create multiple simple and advanced breaks
- Apply data filters
- Drag and drop interfaces
- Apply various analysis to your tables
Run statistical analysis such as:
- Mean scores
- Standard deviation
- Significance testing
- Many more standard stats…
- Text Analytics
Text analytics tools powered by AI
- Open-end analysis
- Sentiment analysis
- Automated word clouds
- Available for Quant and Qual projects
- Constant up-to-date AI development
- Project Management
Start, monitor, manage and finish fieldwork, all in one centralised place.
- Manage & monitor survey quotas
- Observe KPIs on surveys
- Real-time metrics at both granular and project level
- Open, pause and close projects
- Export/download your survey to share with stakeholders or for translation (all languages)
- Manage connections to external sample suppliers
One centralised Place
Email invitation system
Send email invitations to your research projects from within the platform.
- Choice of unlimited email templates specifically designed & branded
- Access unlimited email templates with specific pre-determined content
- Easily edit existing email template text
- Automatically place useful respondent information in email templates using tags
- Schedule email invites automatically to send any time or day
- Quality check email invites before sending
- Review email KPIs such as bounce rate and open and click rates at batch or project level
Sampling & targeting respondent segments
User-friendly sampling stratification tools that use a simple drag and drop interface.
- Effectively target niche/specific/hard to reach customer groups
- Drag and drop target criteria into your sample framework screen
- Save commonly used targeting criteria into the sampling library/favourites menu for quick use
- Easily create, save and use sampling frameworks which require rotations or alike within the survey
Drag and drop interface
- Panellist and Community Management
Panellist and community management
Monitor and engage interactively with community members, and reward them for their hard work.
- Manage & monitor community members
- Incentive management
- Community member surveys history
- Member details and profiles
- Community rules management
- Upload new community members
Detailed community member management
Community management suite
Community panel health stats via easy-to-use dashboard reporting.
Panel Health Reports:
- Panel size, profile, KPIs, etc
- Comparisons by year/month/week and by member profile data
- Graphs of key figures
- Manage panel pages: place, add, edit, or remove content
- Manage multimedia assets (e.g. add new videos to thank panel members for their participation)
- Create and moderate discussion forums and send out community newsletters
Engaging community websites
Engaging community website tools, all mobile optimised, with a range of alternatives and add-ons if you like the sound of them!
Diaries & discussion groups
Video responses and roving reports
Many more engaging community tools
- Qual and Pop-up Communities
Online Qual - bulletin boards, forums, diaries, journals & pop-up communities
Our Online Qual tools are highly engaging and interactive, ensuring your insights are as powerful as can be. The platform is easy to use and dynamic. A Qual group can be set up in a short space of time with minimal training.
- Sequencing different discussions to show at different times
- Unbiased answers – only show other respondents’ posts after the respondent has made a post
- Enabling private diaries – the respondent can only see theirs and the moderator’s posts
- Respondent like/comment on others’ posts
- Tagging posts for segmentation analysis
- Locking discussions (stop replies)
- Uploading videos/images or embedding Youtube videos into posts, and allow respondents to do the same
- Creating polls within posts
- Embedding a host of survey questions within the bulletin boards (drag & drop questions, image highlighter, ranking questions etc)
- Notifications for when someone creates a new topic or replies to the respondent
Online Qual - focus groups & live chats
- Share stimulus such as images, files and video during live chat
- One-to-one chats, or group discussions
- Grant observer access – they can watch but not post
- Grant third party access to moderate, etc
- Background chat area – moderators & observers can talk, hidden from respondents
- Download transcripts
Allow clients to view as an observer
Online Qual - video upload & analysis
- Respondents can upload a video
- Sentiment analysis
- Explore key themes
- Transcript creation within 24 hours of upload
- You can create reels and isolate key words
- Create word clouds from transcripts
- Filter the transcript data on different segments
- Bespoke Dashboards
Real-time dashboards which bring results alive in a ready-to-go, no-nonsense format.
Our platform is integrated with Tableau and Ms Power BI. We can integrate with other third parties if required.
Fast and accurate stakeholder ready reporting
- Knowledge Library
Centralising and securing your research material and file sharing company wide.
The Knowledge Library provides a simple solution to your file sharing and storage issues. Fully GDPR-compliant and accessible via the same platform as our other tools, it is a secure and easy way to upload files online, and share them with your colleagues and stakeholders. Create/edit folders for categorisation with ease. Unlike an external platform like Google Drive, the Knowledge Library sits within the same platform.
One secure & centralised place
- Support Wiki
Our platform is easy to use but if you do get stuck we have a vast Wiki with text,image and video to help you along!
- Browse our Wiki for step-by-step instructions on any feature and best practice guides
- Contact our client helpdesk team via a dedicated:
- We also offer a variety of assisted self-serve options such as help with survey programming, community management and project management. Our 19 years of experience is at your full disposal
IT and full service support
Expertise and Customer Stories
Researching the employees of the world's largest banks
Our IT development team have worked directly with Deloitte to integrate our tools seamlessly into their existing digital platforms.
Utilising the survey programming, project management, and reporting tools, Deloitte is able to support multiple areas of its business via internal and stakeholder research.
Self-serve community tools driving the Primark brand forwards
Working with our partner, Market Measures, we are providing Primark with a mobile-first consumer panel in the UK, as well as DE/FR/ES/IT/US.
Using best-in-class engagement tools, we have developed a series of image-rich community tools so the client can interact with its members using multiple touch points. In addition, QuMind also provides assisted self-serve panel management and survey programming services as well.
Assisted self-serve community solutions and bespoke dashboards
Scottish Power approached our organisation with the need for a bespoke assisted self-serve community needs for its research community members.
They required a tailored research solution which would allow them to engage with their panel community in a unique way. Our in-house developers created a series of custom panel engagement tools in response. In addition to this, we developed a real-time dashboard capability for stakeholders.
Self-serve community, scripting & Qual tools place ShortList readers at the forefront
Using our 19 years of experience to work successfully with the ShortList team, we smoothly transitioned the large member UK consumer panel to our platform.
An important driver for the business, we have worked closely with ShortList to position this well with its stakeholders.
The voice of the North is powered by our self-serve community, survey programming & Qual tools
NGi approached our organisation with a desire to make the voice of the Northern English consumer heard. In conjunction with the Great Exhibition of the North (GEOTN), as seen on BBC news, we have created a powerful and engaging online community that complements the efforts of the GEOTN to celebrate and promote the North of England.
Powering the entire MindMover digital research tool kit
QuMinds full suite of Quant & Qual digital research tools powers the entire MindMover digital toolkit.
MindMover is a heavy user of the QuMind platform, benefiting from survey programming, survey invite, 15+ insight communities hosted on our platform, incentive management tools, online Qual tools and reporting and analysis features to name just a few.
Assisted self-serve from QuMind
Maintain your freedom to self-serve using our tools, but when you do need support, we’re here to help!
QuMind is part of the MindMover Group, meaning we have 19+ years of experience in all the areas listed below. Our assisted self-serve model can be scaled up or down at short notice, allowing you to pick and choose how we can support you based on your work patterns.
QuMind has a London, UK-based talented, experienced, diverse and dynamic team! We work tirelessly to develop the next generation of data collection and analysis software for our clients.
We take pride in our innovative start-up work environment. This continues to promote lots of idea generation in the team, leading to some pretty cool tech for our clients!
Meet some of the management team below:
Mark founded MindMover in 1999 and later QuMind. He has overall responsibility for the MindMover Group. His vast experience in online insights and innovation help power the delivery of new insight tech solutions at QuMind.
Director - QuMind
Alan has overall responsibility for the QuMind business unit, taking care of strategy, key client accounts, new business, product innovation, quality and data security. Alan headed the set-up of QuMind from inception after leaving his own last research business startup venture.
Head of I.T
Head of QuMind I.T and its prize lead developer, Dalius has developed the platform since day one. He oversees the continuous development of the self-serve platform, data integrations, 3rd party tools/APIs and data security.
Head of Operations & Support
Valentin heads up the operations team for QuMind. He is responsible for client support excellence. He oversees our expert team that takes care of client training and on-boarding. With 12+ years of experience in operations, he is well placed to serve our clients.